- Video tour of Kansas OneClickdigital Website at http://bit.ly/HWr5tY
- Video tutorials for Windows and Macs users at http://bit.ly/tjq7yS
- For registration, use this video instead http://youtu.be/T1UIxcx-BKU
- Frequently Asked Questions at http://bit.ly/tkHiq6
Before installing software on your computer we recommend:
- Clearing your browser's memory. See http://bit.ly/ISJNlC
- Updating your Windows software. See Windows 7 instructions at http://bit.ly/Igq801
- Updating your mobile device software. See http://bit.ly/IgqIec
- You will need a Kansas Library Card PIN number and your birthdate. If you do not have a Kansas Library Card PIN number, then ask your local librarian to give you a Kansas Library Card.
- When you have a Kansas Library Card you are ready to register for OneClickdigital. See http://bit.ly/J49TkP
If your MP3 player is compatible with Media Manager software, load this software on your computer and use it to load audiobooks into your MP3 player. If your MP3 player is not compatible with Media Manager, use the manual download.